Getting an Objective Second Opinion
Sometimes you just need the assurance that your benefit advisor is giving you good value. The benefit audit program gives you that peace of mind without the hassle and pressure of a full market review. We provide you with up to five hours of consulting and technical services to identify opportunities to improve the value of your current benefit program for fee of $1,000 (plus HST).
- Understanding the Purpose of Your Benefit Program
- Meet with business owner to develop benefits strategies that are aligned with business strategies.
- Understanding Your Current Benefit Promise
- Review benefits booklets, contracts and human resource policies.
- Understanding how Your Benefit Budget is Allocated
- Analyze financial history (current invoices and historical renewal reports).
- Analyze employee demographics (name, date of birth, date of hire, monthly income, occupation, hours per week, months per year, number of dependents).
- Understanding Employee Perceptions and Priorities
- Perform an employee benefits survey.
- Developing an Action Plan to Improve the Effectiveness of your Benefit Plan
The Next Step …
If you're looking for an objective review of your employee benefit program and cost then let me help you with The Benefit Audit Program™ free
90-minute starter session.
To schedule the starter session, call me or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
John Vandeweerd, President
Benefits Interface, Inc.